HazeyCraft Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HazeyCraft Forums !

HazeyCraft Ip : 174.138.166.98:25706

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XzNightzX's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XzNightzX

XzNightzX's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: XzNightzX's Moderator Application   XzNightzX's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 am

Name:Perry Tan

Ingame-Name:XzNightzX

Age:12[I Am At The Stage Of Puberty But I Think I Am Mature Enough]

Education Status:Primary 6

How long have you've been on HazeyCraft: Ever Since The Server Called HazeyCraft Came Out[Actually It Is Ever Since EpicPvP]

Will you abuse power:I Love The Server Why Would I Do Such A Thing

Experience as staff member:I Have Been All Ranks At Least Once i Own A Server And I Know All Commands And Plugins

Describe yourself (Minimum 6 sentences):I Am A Basketballer Basketball And Also A Bowler I Play Minecraft Every Single Day Except Exams Period

Explain Core Protect:A Plugin Which You Can RollBack Griefed Blocks And Find Out Who The Griefer Is

Explain WorldEdit: It Is A Plugin Which You Can Builder Faster Instead Of Placing Block By Block

Have you ever been banned?: Never In My Minecraft Life Even In Other Servers

Are you Friendly to others:Yes

What Makes you think you got the job:I Play Very Long On This Server And Minecraft . I am experienced as a Staff Member and i can help at buildings of new spawns. I will immediately report and jail any hackers or rule breakers on the server . I really like to interact with different kind of other players around the world. Helping others is something that I like to do.I have previous experience, I know a lot about plugins, and I guess I'm just confident in my self.

P.S: Members Please Comment Too You Have Your Choice On Whether I Should Get My Rank . Have A Nice Day In The Server Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XzNightzX's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1