HazeyCraft Forums !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HazeyCraft Forums !

HazeyCraft Ip : 174.138.166.98:25706

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MacDreezy's Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MacDreezy

MacDreezy's Application! Empty
PostSubject: MacDreezy's Application!   MacDreezy's Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Name: Ed Moroz

Ingame-Name: MacDreezy

Education Status: Sophmore in high school.

How long have you've been on HazeyCraft: I joined today Very Happy

Will you abuse power: No. Why would I say I would abuse power on a Mod application?

Experience as staff member: I've had Moderator on 6 different server Admin on 4 servers.

Describe yourself (Minimum 6 sentences): Well I am 15 years old, I live in California. I play Minecraft almost everyday. I don't really understand how i'm supposed to describe myself.. i'm just a guy.

Explain Core Protect: A anti-grief plugin where you can rollback any kind of grief.

Explain WorldEdit: A plugin that helps with faster building, you can change the material of an object and much more.

Have you ever been banned? Yes I have, by an abusive Admin. I threatened to report him.

Are you Friendly to others: Yeah I guess I am, i try to be friends with everyone up until they either threaten me or raid me.

What Makes you think you got the job: Well I just hope I do get it. I guess it's the experience part.
Back to top Go down

MacDreezy's Application!
Page 1 of 1