nightcrawler02

PostSubject: nightcrawler02's Moderator Application   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 am

Name:Perry Tan

Time Zone:pacific time[Gmt +8] Country:Singapore

Race:Chinese

How Professional do you think you are (1-10, 10 being the best):10

Ingame Name:nightcrawler02

How long have you've been Playing Minecraft :I since alfa 1.2.5

Would you ever use power to benefit yourself or others?:No i use my power i get to help others and staffs that need help with other admin stuffs

Experience as a staff member (not as a Hazey Staff. Dont Mention Server Names):I have been all ranks at least twice i am a experienced minecraft player and i gain trust from owners not from asking if i can be one but i gain it by trust i been twice owner in other server as i played very long and never abuse my power i have

How long Are You on a Day:16-18 hours

Describe Yourself (2 Paragraphs Min.):I played minecraft for very long and i am a basketball player and a bowler i am a bowling school team player i love playing basketball but my school does not have this CCA. i help lots of people in other server caught lots of xray users and nodus users i have played on this server for a very long time I am good a buildings,I build lots of spawn and shops for servers, I respect all kinds server rules and already know most of them, I wont tolerate hackers and anyone who try to break the rules and cause lots of trouble for the owner and staffs, also I would do anything to make your server become popular and grow bigger

Education(Highschool? College?):Primary School

Explain Essentials:Essentials is a plugin with lots of useful commands for a normal server all of the servers should have it

Explain WorldEdit:Worledit is a useful plugin to help staffs to build faster without placing blocks 1 by 1 and it takes a few second to finish a building

Explain WorldGuard:Worldguard is a plugin which protect spawn warps and important places

Core Protect: Its an anti-griefing plugin which saves the server world and roll back it when someone griefs important places on the server.

Have you ever been banned?: Nope i never get banned in any servers before

Are you Friendly to others: Yes.I have been that is why owners accept me to help take over the servers when they are not around i help them when they need help with information or stuffs not giving away items without owner's acknowledgement

P.S:i never explain some of the plugins because i dont really know the actual usage of it

At Last My Last Message Is: I am a hazeycop now Very Happy but wish to be promoted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

nightcrawler02's Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1